Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wedding Photograpghy [Getting Ready]

While I don't have many solid plans for the wedding yet (and won't for a while), I do have some ideas that I can share. Like most girls nowadays, I've been tucking my favorite wedding ideas away [or storing them on my pinterest board] for use when the big day comes along.
I went over some ideas [here] and [here].

Today I'm going to share some of my favorite shots from before the wedding. No, not that type of shot! Most of you may not know, but I LOVE photography. I've always been the friend or family member taking pictures, and it's paid off---we have so many good pictures to look back on from the last few years. So, needless to say, I live for amazing pictures! Which is why I'm SOOO excited about the photography from our big day. Honestly, the photos mean more to me than the decorations, venue and the food combined. I know that I'm going to look back on these pictures for years and years to come. Not to mention my children and hopefully grandchildren : )

I picked out some of my favorite getting ready pictures to share. I love how personal these are, and the emotion that is captured in them. [Ahhhh, I can't wait for the big day!]
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
 ---------------
I can't wait to share more along the way!!

No comments: