Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekend Essentials

Is it the weekend yet? Now a days I basically live for the weekends--especially because it's summertime! I'm beyond excited about every part of this upcoming summer. I have plans for hanging out by the pool, soaking up the sun, grilling out and eating yummy food, enjoying lots of time with my friends, and having the best of times!
via
After last weekend's holiday fun, I quickly realized that I won't need much to survive this summer. Considering my to-do list above, I really will be able to get by with just a few essentials.

Here are my fashion must-haves!
With a few swim suits, the sunnies, and a coverup or two, I'll be set! Obviously I'll be rocking a cute dress in the evenings, and a yummy drink in my hand at all times [but we all knew that]. : )
via
---------------
On the topic of swimsuits....is there one thing in particular you have to have with each bathing suit you buy? For me it's a gathered side [see below]. I love having a little something extra on the sides of the suit, and I definitely don't prefer string sides. Just not enough coverage for me!
---------------
What are your weekend essentials? I'd love to hear what you can't survive the summer without!

P.s. Remember to wear sunscreen.....or else!
via
Sorry, I had to!! : )

No comments: